Do want to eat healthy foods but struggle to know where to start?
Do you get easily confused when trying to learn what foods are truly “healthy.”
Do you try to eat healthy but find yourself slowly falling back into old habits and need encouragement to stay on track?
Do you struggle with finding healthy recipes?
Then I invite you to join me for a fun and exciting time as we search through God’s Word to find out what Scripture says about our health.
I will have fun foods for you to try each week as well as recipes to help get you started on your journey to better health.
This study starts on Monday night, June 11th at 7:00 at my house. Space is limited so sign up now!
June 11- What does the Bible say about healthy living?
June 18th- Jesus is the Bread of Life
June 25th- Genesis 1:29
10 Reasons To Attend The Flavor of Grace Conference
Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God’s glory. 1 Corinthians 10:31
Are you ready for a weekend getaway where you can have healthy and delicious meals prepared for you, you can enjoy praising God through music, listen to awesome and entertaining speakers while studying God’s Word, and participate in fun and interactive cooking classes? Then what are you waiting for? Join us for a weekend of grace at The Flavor of Grace conference. And if that didn’t encourage you enough to go, then here are 10 reasons why you should.
1. Our health is important to God. God’s Word tells us in 1 Corinthians 10:31 that everything we do should honor him, including what we eat or drink. Just as we strive to be spiritually healthy and be more like Him, we should also strive to physically healthy. Even if you are trying to be healthy, with all of the information out there it can be very confusing. Eat meat, don’t eat meat, eat carbs, don’t eat carbs, eat gluten, don’t eat gluten. When we have a problem, we go to God’s Word for wisdom. The same should be as we are searching for better health. Who better to learn how to be physically healthy than from the Creator Himself. Attending The Flavor of Grace Conference will give you all the tools and information you need to be able to find the health that God wants you to have.
2. Great Speakers. I am so thankful for the opportunity and blessing of getting to know Annette Reeder from Designed Healthy Living. She is a wonderful person who is very passionate about helping others find better health through biblical principles. Annette brings to the table a wealth of information about biblical nutrition and she is an excellent speaker. She is funny and will keep you enlightened and entertained throughout the weekend. The speakers that she brings with her are also great. They are real people who have experienced real life and want to share their journey with others. They help encourage others as they begin their own journey to better health. Annette has done a superb job writing the bible study Treasures of Healthy Living and I strongly encourage everyone to go through this bible study after attending the conference. It greatly compliments what you will learn during the conference and will help you continue to build on those principles as you go through the study.
3. Worship– Not only do you get to hear amazing and entertaining speakers, but you get to worship through music. We glorify God when we sing praises to Him.
4. Cooking classes– The Flavor of Grace Conference will not only give you the information you need to begin your journey to better health, but it will also give you the tools. In the cooking classes, you will be given a plethora of healthy recipes and cooking tips. You will get to see the tools that you will need to prepare healthy food and learn how to use them. And my favorite part, you get to taste the different recipes after you have watched them being prepared. Several of the classes are hands on classes where you will be given the opportunity to help prepare the recipes.
5. Body and Soul Fitness– At the Flavor of Grace Conference you will learn about the Body and Soul Fitness program that will teach you not only how to strengthen your body physically but also spiritually.
6. The Study of God’s Word– Don’t you just love studying God’s word? The way that God continually opens up your eyes to new truths as you read His Word. The Flavor of Grace Conference is based on principles from God’s Word. You will be enlightened and your soul will be refreshed as you learn what scripture says about how and what we should eat.
7. Fun– Everybody likes to have fun. The Flavor of Grace Conference will be filled with lots of fun, laughter, and contagious smiles.
8. New Friendships– The Flavor of Grace Conference is a great place to meet new people and be able to connect with them. Those friendships are very valuable as you can continue to stay in touch and encourage each other in the days and weeks ahead as you begin and continue your journey to better health.
9. You get to do some retail therapy– The Flavor of Grace will give you the opportunity to buy some excellent books, cooking supplies and equipment, and videos. This will enable you to get started on your journey as soon as you get home.
10. You won’t be disappointed– The number one complaint that I hear from people that didn’t attend is always, “Wow, that sounds awesome! Now I really wish I had gone.” So don’t be that person. Get your ticket today and join us for an amazing, life changing weekend. You won’t be disappointed!
The next Flavor of Grace Conference is February 26-27 in Richmond, VA. Go to www.flavorofgrace.com if you would like more information about bringing the Flavor of Grace Conference to your own church.